Newly remodeled 4 bedrooms open concept pool home. Near Sherman Oaks, that sleeps 11 comfortably, beautifully designed with sleek finishes and elegant undertones. Must see. Every mattress in the home is a 12 inc. high-end memory foam so you can sleep comfortably. We are only 15 minutes from Universal Studios, 20Minutes from Hollywood, 30 minutes from Downtown and the beach. Near Sherman Oaks malls and shopping locations, grocery stores. Lounge by the pool during warm summer nights. See you soon!
Every ZANOZA home is fully furnished and includes:
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT VIA TEXT, EMAIL OR PHONE
- ON-CALL HANDYMAN
- FULL KITCHEN STOCKED WITH ALL ESSENTIALS, FROM COFFEE TO COOKWARE
- BRAND NEW LUXURY TOWELS, LINENS AND BEDDING
- BATHROOM ESSENTIALS
- OUTDOOR BBQ GRILL
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE
- ROKU HD TVS WITH NETFLIX & AMAZON PRIME STREAMING
- HIGH-SPEED 100 MBPS WIFI
- PETS WELCOME
- AND MORE!
This charming home is close to the following LA Attractions:
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS- 15 minutes
WALT DISNEY STUDIOS- 16 minutes
HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME- 20 minutes
GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY- 31 minutes
PANTAGES THEATER- 19 minutes
HOLLYWOOD SIGN- 30 minutes
NOHO ARTS DISTRICT- 14 minutes
SANTA MONICA PIER- 35 minutes
LA FASHION DISTRICT- 50 minutes
DOWNTOWN LA- 52 minutes
ROSE BOWL/ ROSE PARADE- 35 minutes
SPRINGFIELD USA- 19 minutes
THE GETTY MUSEUM- 22 minutes
GRIFFITH PARK- 15 minutes
TCL CHINESE THEATER- 20 minutes
HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD- 29 minutes
LA COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART- 32 minutes
RODEO DRIVE- 30 minutes
DOLBY THEATER- 19 minutes
SUNSET BOULEVARD- 28 minutes
LA BREA TAR PITS- 30 minutes
THE HUNTINGTON LIBRARY BOTANICAL GARDENS- 30 minutes
THE ORIGINAL FARMERS MARKET- 32 minutes
UNIVERSAL CITY WALK- 15 minutes
LOS ANGELES ZOO- 15 minutes
HOLLYWOOD BOWL- 15 minutes
HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLANDS- 18 minutes
DOWNTOWN SANTA MONICA- 36 minutes
PACIFIC PARK- 19 minutes
THE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART- 30 minutes
MADAME TUSSAUDS- 16 minutes
BEVERLY HILLS- 33 minutes
DODGER’S STADIUM- 23 minutes
PETERSON AUTO MUSEUM- 26 minutes
LITTLE TOKYO- 21 minutes
STAPLES CENTER- 46 minutes
THE BROAD- 22 minutes
HOLLYWOOD WAX MUSEUM- 16 minutes
WARNER BROS STUDIOS- 17 minutes
OUE SKYSPACE LA- 21 minutes
UNION STATION- 23 minutes
NORTON SIMON MUSEUM-23 minutes
MELROSE AVENUE- 21 minutes
AUTRY MUSEUM- 18 minutes
The property has 2 units sharing the pool area but has a private entrance. The house is yours. You can access it all. By the time you leave, you'll feel like you're leaving your own home. The private pool is shared with the rear house on the property.
I am available all the time, 7 days a week! I take pride in answering all of my guests' questions immediately and as soon as I can.
The property is situated in a very peaceful and calm neighborhood.
Here are some locations that you might find useful:
Gas Station -"76" 7200 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (2 min)
Grocery Store -"Ralphs" 7221 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (2 min)
Drug Store - "Rite Aid" 7239 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (2 min)
Convenience Store - "7/11" 14102 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (3 min)
Bus/Metro - Sherman Way / Woodman, Los Angeles, CA 91405 (5 min walk)
Post Office - 6531 Van Nuys Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91401 (5 min)
Police Department - 6240 Sylmar Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91401 (10 min)
Hospital Emergency Room - 15107 Vanowen St, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (8 min)
I am a host dedicated and committed to providing great stays for my guests! I invite you to experience the difference.
Rules. Who likes rules?
Nobody, but they are important. Besides, we want you, the guest, to have the best experience possible. Unfortunately, if they are not followed, then the security deposit will be forfeited and immediate eviction will follow. Please be cool and just follow these rules.
- You must be 25 years of age or older in order to rent our property. If you have guests that are under 25, that’s great! They are very welcome. They just can’t be the ones who book this place.
- Check-in is 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. We understand that things happen and sometimes these times are hard to keep. Please let us know, and although we can’t make promises, we will do our best to work with your situation.
- Please honor the amount of people you have stated in your reservation. If you must change the amount, please let us know so we can adjust the additional- person fee if applicable.
- You are welcome to request more guests over the maximum. If possible, we will provide you with a bed and a per person charge of $50 per night.
- If any misrepresentation about the size or the nature of the group or use of the property or if there is any other misrepresentation in any other way, it will constitute a breach of this agreement.
- We generally require a minimum of two nights from Monday to Wednesday and three nights from Thursday to Sunday. However, we are willing to book clients for one night or two nights if our calendar can provide it. Please make a special request.
- Pets are allowed. We love our animal friends. There is no additional charge for animals under 25 pounds. However, if your furry friend is over 25 pounds, there is an additional $50 charge.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings or valuables. We are not responsible for any items left behind. However, if you let us know, or if we discover something of value that you left, we will be happy to ship it to you. You will be responsible for the shipping fee of returned items.
- While visitors, dinner parties, and gatherings are expected, house parties are absolutely forbidden and will result in a full loss of deposit. Other events, catering, professional filming and photography are acceptable, BUT different rates apply and must be pre-arranged before booking. Please do not book first and then schedule your event. We will not accept "surprise parties.” If this happens, your deposit will be forfeited and you will be evicted.
- We work hard to keep up a nice home for you so that you can have the home-away-from-home experience. Even though it is a rental and it may not seem so important to you, please treat this home as if it were your home like the previous guest did for you. Accidents happen to all of us. We understand that. Please let us know if something breaks. If we know, then there is a good chance you will not see this come out of your deposit. We like and appreciate a guest’s honesty.
However, if you do not let us know, you will be charged for any missing or broken/torn items. Some items include, but not limited to this list:
- Wall hangings - $150 per item
- TV - $500 each
- Remote Control - $75 each
- Bed - $500 each
- Kids’ Toys and Games - $50 per item
- Kids’ Chairs and Tables – $50 each
- Air Hockey and Foosball Tables - $100 each
- Smart Lock - $300
- Towels - $25 each
- Key - $50 each
- We provide you with clean and comfortable towels and linens. You are provided with two sets of towels per person per week. Please use them for bathing and sleeping only. Please do not use them for removing makeup, doing car maintenance or any other non-traditional use.
- Please do not drink any liquids on or near mattresses. If there are any spills, you will be responsible for the cost of replacing the mattress. Please, also, be aware of liquids drunk around the furniture. We want to keep the furniture nice for all of our guests.
- There is a very strict NO SMOKING policy within the house. No cigarettes, no cigars, no pipes, no vaping, no hookah. You may smoke outside. There are ashtrays outside. You must place your smoking waste in the ashtrays. If it is discovered that smoking has taken place in the house, then there is a minimum $350 fine. If the house has been permeated with smoke, then your deposit will be forfeited and used for the cost of deodorizing the premises. Some guests are allergic to cigarette smoke and it is important that the home is a safe environment for all.
- No illegal drugs or substances of any kind are permitted on the property. Your deposit will be forfeited if these substances are used. Use is cause for immediate eviction and possible prosecution per local, state and federal laws.
cookware & kitchen utensils
high speed internet access
- cable satellite
- dining and living room
- double bed
- lines provided
- living and dining room
- crockery & cutlery
- cd player
- dining table
- bbq grill
- billiards / pool tables
- ceiling fan
- free parking with garage
- sound system
- children welcome
- private entrance
- laptop-friendly workspace