Sleeps: 10 - Bedrooms: 0 - Baths: 0Los Angeles, California 0, USA
10 Guests 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathroom
Fill your days outside, enjoying the cool water of the in-ground pool, or the warm glow on your face as you relax in one of the sun loungers. Take your meals at the al fresco dining table, with the breeze whispering through your hair. Inside this mid-century oasis, you’ll find a luxury kitchen retrofitted on a grand scale. Prepare to be captivated by the stunning aesthetic of contrasting stone work on the walls. The grand features of this incredible space will thrill the family chef, including a six-burner Viking stove, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, a built-in wine refrigerator, a towel warmer and a generously sized center island with a vegetable sink. Function meets form seamlessly here. A built-in table between kitchen and den stylishly seats 4. For a more formal affair, the dedicated dining room seats 8 under recessed lights and clean white lines. The den adjacent to the kitchen provides for hours of entertainment with a regulation-size pool table. After your friendly competition, you can light a fire in the wood-burning fireplace, get comfortable on one of the two sofas as you settle in to your favorite TV show or newest blockbuster on the wall-mounted HDTV. A separate media room features a multitude of plush seating options, plus a large screen HDTV. The Master bedroom is a true haven, with a California King bed and wood-burning fireplace. Cozy up in front of the fire on the settee with a good book, your iPad or perhaps, just your thoughts. A few minutes alone always rejuvenates the soul. Two additional bedrooms each feature a Queen bed and the fourth features 2 Queens. These 3 bedrooms share a full bath. An office provides a quiet space to catch up on work or send and receive emails. No need to seek out a nearby fitness center and pay daily rates – your Hollywood Hills Retreat features a gym. Sometimes, it’s the touches we can’t see that make a home truly extraordinary. Here, that includes your ultimate privacy, which has been so well-guarded both by design and location. It also includes all the luxury amenities and thoughtful touches provided to make your stay the relaxing getaway you crave and deserve. Make your reservation today and truly get away to the Hollywood Hills.
* Please note that the pictures do not reflect the actual state of the property which has substantial signs of wear and tear including but not limited to stains on the carpet, wallpaper coming off a bit on certain areas, heating system working intermittently.
* Please note that should you confirm a reservation here, no refunds will be due for the state of the property or any home amenity not functioning.
Points of Interest:
- 3.7 miles to The Grove
- 4.4 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 5.6 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 2.5 miles to Hollywood
- 7 minute drive to Runyon Canyon Park
- 4.2 miles to Universal Studios
- 7.2 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 10.9 miles to The Getty Center
- 8.9 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 13 miles to Venice Canals
- 14.3 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 15.6 miles to Venice Beach
- 31.5 miles to Malibu Pier
- 13.2 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 8.7 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)