Villa PlumtreeIncline Village, Nevada 89451, USA
Things to Know
- Check In : 03:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Check Out : 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Refundable Damage Deposit - $500.00 will be charged at the time of booking which is refundable. If you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500.00
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund (minus credit card charges) if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus credit card charges) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Health & Safety:
Enhanced cleaning protocol—a rigorous set of cleaning standards with leading health and hospitality experts for the times of COVID-19 and beyond.
Sanitize every high-touch surface, down to the doorknob
Use cleaners approved by health experts, like disinfectants with 70% alcohol or higher
Clean room-by-room using our extensive cleaning checklists
Help avoid cross-contamination by wearing a mask and gloves
Wash linens at a high heat setting
Comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines
Welcome to Plumtree. Privacy and seclusion are aplenty in this two-story cabin that rests amongst aromatic pine. The interior of this spacious home flaunts high wood-beamed ceilings coupled with an open floor plan making the adobe an ideal setting for entertaining family and friends. The fireplace will keep you cozy after a long day on the snow, and the two large patios provide the perfect stage for grilling with a view. Toast a glass of merlot in the secluded spa as you watch the snow cover the surrounding pine trees.
Nearby Activities: Northstar. Diamond Peak Ski Resort. High Altitude Fitness. Sand Harbor beaches. Action Water Sports Boat Rentals, Rent Bikes at Tunnel Creek Station
Our home features 4 comfortable bedrooms for a perfect night's sleep.
Each room is outfitted with linens, towels, fluffy pillows and comforters. Linens are available for additional sleeping arrangements (airbed, sofa or trifold mat).
The bedroom configurations are as follows: