Hollywood Dream House - 5 Bedroom w/heated POOLHollywood, Florida 33019, USA
3-5 Nights Minimum Stay
Things to Know
- Check In : 03:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Check Out : 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Refundable Damage Deposit - $1,000.00 will be charged at the time of booking which is refundable. If you damage the home, you may be charged up to $1,000.00
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund (minus credit card charges) if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus credit card charges) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Health & Safety:
Enhanced cleaning protocol—a rigorous set of cleaning standards with leading health and hospitality experts for the times of COVID-19 and beyond.
Description5 bed 3 Bath home. It is 10 minutes from beach. We have 2 king size and 3 queen size beds. A full dining room, living room , breakfast nook and modern open stocked kitchen. It boasts a beautiful private pool and an outdoor kitchen with grill. We have ample outdoor seating with Fire Pit and outdoor dining for 8. Pool can be heated. We offer infant items free of charge. 10 minutes from beach and night life. 40 minutes from southbeach and MIA -- 30 minutes to FLL.
This amazing home is a newly renovated space with new designer furnishings throughout, you will truly feel like your on a high end luxury beach vacation.
You will fall in love with the heart of Hollywood as it is super close to festive downtown, art circle, and the beach. All are less than 5 minutes drive away.
House has exterior security surveillance
No Loud music
No people in the house except booked guest - maximum 10 people
All gatherings must be moved inside home at 11pm. No yelling or loud noises outside past 11
All TV are roku tv so there is no cable. Roku uses netflix, direct tv, hulu, or any internet based movie/tv service. You may use your own account for viewing.
Guests can access all parts of the home except.
1. The elevator - its locked and is reserved only for the owners use ONLY.
2. the shed - locked for cleaning service only.
Other things to note
Recycle and Trash - every Monday AM/ trash only - every Thursday am
Location - Trash bins are located behind the back fence. Please place all trash bags in the waste bins the night before.
-for mon pickup - place bags in bins Sunday night
- for thursday pickup - place bags in bin on Wednesday night\
Every week the pool is serviced. If pool had accumulated debris (after storm etc,) please contact Shahar or Kat to arrange an in between service.
Pool COmpany accesses pool through side gate.
3250 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood Fl 33021
Policies and Procedure
1.Check in /CHeck Out - CHeck in time is 4:00 pm Check out time is 11 am. Unless otherwise authorized by the management company
2.Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 adults and children. It is very important that the maximum occupancy rule is not violated as this will be considered a breach of the reservation rules and will result in immediate cancellation of the booking.
3.Trash: all trash is to be bagged and put in waste bins provided in the back of of the property behind the grill area. (through the gate)
4.Pets: We do not allow Pets of any sort.
5.Parties or events: We do not allow parties, loud gatherings or events of any sort to be held in the property.
6.Smoking: There is to be NO SMOKING in the property. Smoking is allowed outside on the patio (please utilize ashtrays - do not toss butts in the patio or grass) or outside of the home. Any evidence of smoking inside the home (ie smells of smoke, ashes, burns etc) will be an automatic forfeiture of the entire damage deposit.
7. Inspections: Property Management has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement.SHould the guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be given.The guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
8. reservation/Security Deposit: A reservation/security deposit is required to reserve the house. The refundable deposit automatically converts to a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit is in addition to nightly rate. It will be refunded in the same manner paid provided the following provisions are met:
No damage is done to unit or its contents
All debris,rubbish,and trash are placed in trash cans and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. If the house is left excessively dirty and there is excessive trash left in the house, there will be an additional cleaning fee deducted from the deposit for the extra cleaning time. The guests will be notified immediately.
No linens are missing, damaged or excessively stained
The Occupancy limit of the house is not exceeded at any time unless approved in writing in advance
There are no police enforcement actions by the City or Homeowners /and items 2,3,4 and 5 are adhered to and there are no violations of house rules as posted in the house.
9.Failure to Vacate: If you fail to vacate the property on or before the termination of this agreement , you shall pay for the period of your holdover a sum equal to 2 times the daily rate of your property or the maximum sum by state law.
10.House Phone: There is a long distance block on the house phone; a calling card is needed for long distance calls. Emergency medical and police services can be reached by calling 911.
11.Cable TV: There is no cable tv offered in the house each tv is a roku smart tv or has a roku device. No refunds shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preference with regard to TV service.
12.INternet/WIFI: Hi speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to Internet services
13.A/C system: Please keep levels of a/c at appropriate temperatures. Keep doors and windows closed while in operation as humidity accumulation can cause freezing of units and disfunction.
14.POOL:It is the tenants responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs, water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that a pool can be dangerous and the tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notifies to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool may be open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard.
15. Lost and FOund: Valuable items left behind by guests will be held for the guest and every reasonable effort will be made to contact tenant for the return. After 6 months - items become property of owner. Owner will not be responsible for condition of said items.
16. Fireworks: Tenant agrees that there will no use of fireworks anywhere on the property.
17.Home Use - Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to ,illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harbouring fugitives, etc, shall cause termination of the agreement with no refund of rents or Deposits.
18. Gas - Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
19.No daily Maid Service - While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. It is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap,garbage bags and laundry detergent. Propane refills are the responsibility of each guest. We can fill propane in advance for an additional rate.
20.False Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to cancellation and forfeiture of advance payment and the guests will not be permitted to check in to the property.
21.Parking - The guests must park within the property. Any street parking shall be limited to one side of the street and kept off the grass or anyone else's property.
22. Repairs and Replacements - Every attempt is made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The managers do not express or imply any guarantee , regarding suitability for any specific purpose. Manager does not guarantee that appropriate repair and or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the guests responsibility to immediately notify manager of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacement may be promptly taken care of to the best of the manager's ability. Manager is not responsible for for any occurrences to which we have no immediate control. These inconveniences may be but are not limited to , the following : weather conditions, power outages, adverse weather or road conditions
DBPR license number DWE1621690