SAND OF SUNSET BEACHHaleiwa, Hawaii 96712, USA
Things to Know
- Check In : 03:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Check Out : 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Refundable Damage Deposit - $1,000.00 will be charged at the time of booking which is refundable. If you damage the home, you may be charged up to $1,000.00
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund (minus credit card charges) if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus credit card charges) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Health & Safety:
Enhanced cleaning protocol—a rigorous set of cleaning standards with leading health and hospitality experts for the times of COVID-19 and beyond.
THE SUNSET BEACH HOUSE COVID 19 CLEANING PROCEDURES
A Note To All Our Guests regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19):
We care about you and are just as concerned for your safety as we are for our own. We want you to know that we are taking every precaution that has been recommended to keep the house as clean and sanitized as possible. Here is a list of the way we are cleaning the house during this trying time.
1. Antibacterial hand soap is used throughout the house and Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, and Lysol spray is there for you to use during your stay with us.
2. We are sending out all our sheets and pillowcases to a commercial laundry
and they will be delivered back to our house in plastic bags, one bag for each bedroom.
We will leave them there on the beds and you can make up the beds upon your arrival. In that way you will be guaranteed that the laundry has not accidentally come in contact with any Covid virus. However, if you want us to make up the beds for you we will of course be happy to do that also.
3. All furniture covers and mattress pads are washed with laundry detergent between guests.
4. The kitchen is cleaned and disinfected with Comet with bleach.
5. All sinks and tubs are cleaned and disinfected with Comet with bleach.
6. For Your Protection and Peace Of Mind all our toilets are cleaned with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner that Kills 99.9% of all Viruses & Bacteria (or equal product), and then completely disinfected with Lysol All Purpose Cleaner that Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria (or equal product.)
7. Carpets are vacuumed and sprayed with Allergen disinfectant.
8. All counter tops and tables are cleaned and disinfected.
9. All mirrors and glass are cleaned.
10. All hard floors are swept and mopped with antimicrobial/antibacterial products like Clorox cleaner with bleach.
11. All pots, pans, utensils, cups, plates, storage containers are washed and cleaned with detergent.
12. Most frequently touched surfaces like door and cabinet knobs, handles, light switches, tables and chairs, remote controls, phones and trash cans are disinfected with antibacterial wipes.
We want everybody who visits us to not only feel but know that we are taking every precaution we can against this virus, and we will continue this policy as our new standard for cleaning our home.
PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT THIS HOME IS DIRECTLY ON THE BEACH! A NOTE about Google Maps: Their description under their map that says "1.2 mi to the beach" is TOTALLY INCORRECT. We are located directly on the sand of Sunset Beach. We are trying to have this corrected at Google maps but we are not sure how this happened or when it will be corrected. Just walk off the deck, take a few steps and you will be standing on the pristine sands of Sunset Beach.
Thats why my home is named The Sunset Beach House.
NOW ONTO THE FUN PART OF DESCRIBING MY WONDERFUL HOME
ALOHA FROM THE SUNSET BEACH HOUSE!!
Perfect for 2 to 8 people, this fabulous BEACHFRONT property is located ON THE SAND of Sunset Beach (on the main island of Oahu). This exotic, Polynesian-style house is one of the best values for a relaxing, exciting vacation in one of the most beautiful, natural settings the islands have to offer. The home has 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms, and sleeps up to 8 persons with comfort & ease.
My home is located right on the sand at Sunset Beach, on the main island of Oahu, about 1000 feet down from Pipeline, one of the world's most famous surfing spots. The beach in front of my house is gorgeous and is hardly used as there is no public access to it close to my home. The home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a Jacuzzi on the deck overlooking the beach and my own private volleyball/badminton court is right along side of the house, as you can see in the aerial photo on my website.
The house is less than ten minutes from the historic whaling town of Haleiwa, which is the main town on the north shore of Oahu. It has lots of restaurants, shopping, a marina (in case you would like to go deep sea fishing), and live entertainment nightly in some of the restaurants. The Turtle Bay Hilton is about five miles away from the house in the other direction, and they feature two championship GOLF courses, horseback riding, and a disco.